I respect your privacy rights. In this statement I explain what personal data I collect from you and how I use it.
When you place an order with me I require certain information, such as personal details, order, address(es) and payment particulars, so that I can process your transaction and deliver your goods. I do not store credit card details.
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases I may have to pass your information to some of my service providers. Any details passed on to these third parties will only be used in the prescribed way and cannot be used by these companies in their own right.
The personal information which I hold will be held securely. Access to customer account information is limited to staff who require immediate access to process orders.
Mailing List / Email subscribers
I collect your name and email address when you opt in to my email list. This data is held in MailChimp.
The only time your email address and name will be added to my mailing list is when you have given me permission to add you to my list and to send you newsletters. You can join my mailing list in one of the following ways:
- By filling out the form on the newsletter page with your details.
- By sending me an email or other kind of personal/direct message explicitly asking me to manually add you to my mailing list.
- Every newsletter I send contains a link for you to be able to opt out of receiving future newsletters (a single click “unsubscribe” button).
- You have the right to access information held about you.
- You have the right to be totally forgotten for applicable data and circumstances.
To do (2) or (3), please contact me via email (email@example.com).
Contacting ohsewbrooke about Privacy
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the information I have collected from you online, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.